Everyone’s site is Under Construction, and this one is no exception. While I have a very rich, varied personal life, the personal section of my website is a bit sparse.
I figured it was more important to get the professional side done, so I could find employment. But I’ll continue to add content to this, as time permits.
Thank you for stopping by to look!
Philosophies – Mine & Others
These are some favorite quotes, and a few mantras I’m trying to live by. At some point, I’ll write about them
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. ~ unknown – where is my photo of this piece?
- Do one thing every day that scares you. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
A Few of My Own Mantras
- The learning starts when the Go Button breaks. ~ me
- Nothing brings me alive like the relentless pursuit of what makes me feel red-hot on fire. ~ me
- Intense Curiosity + Relentless Grit + Unwavering Hope = My Secret to Happiness & Success ~ me
- Be A Lighthouse, Not A Flashlight ~ me